Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your life. Many couples are surprised by how much work is involved in organising their big day. I can help you with the organisation of your wedding. Practically and ‘big picture’ are keywords. With the use of my knowledge and network of reliable contacts, a lot of worry, time and money can be saved. I’m here to help you, with care and a great eye for detail.
A Wedding Planner is for everyone, no matter what your ideas or budget are for the big day. Many things are possible, even with the smallest budget. With my preferred suppliers and creative thinking, a lot can be achieved. Find out more on my website about how I, as your Wedding Planner, can help prepare for your wedding day.
Aanything is possible
You can hire a Wedding Planner to arrange everything, from A to Z. But it is also possible to get help for specific aspects, and this is where you could benefit from the use of a professional Wedding Planner.
This is a summary of the services I can offer as your Wedding Planner:
- Assistance during the wedding preparation and on your wedding day
- Offering exciting ideas, advice and solutions for your wedding
- Help prepare a checklist of jobs to be completed in preparation for your wedding day
- Help prepare an action plan for your wedding day
- Recommend, negotiate and make arrangements with suppliers
- Give advice and recommend locations
- Monitoring the budget
- Act as the contact person for the bride, groom, guests and suppliers during the preparations but also during your wedding day
But I can also offer advice and ideas for:
- The bachelor and hen party
- Compiling the guest list
- Church weddings, how and what to do?
Please feel free to contact me for more information about my services
Click here to read more about the options and prices for Wedding Planning from A to Z, a Wedding Consultant or hiring a Master of Ceremonies.